The help of volunteers is welcome, as well in the Netherlands as in Malawi.
Some examples of activities in the Netherlands for which people are needed are:
- Facilitating presentations
- Fundraising for Mwanawaleza, e.g. via collecting deposit money bottles, gathering old
- Paper, organizing a diner or charity walk
- Helping in loading goods into the container
- Designing promotion materials
- Writing financial proposals
If you want to help the Mwanawaleza Foundation in the Netherlands, please contact Petra Mastwijk, the secretary of the foundation via email@example.com.
If you prefer to contribute towards the work in the ‘field’ in Malawi? Also that is possible. For more information, mail Marcel and Mariska Westdijk via firstname.lastname@example.org.